Cancelling Your Policy
- You can cancel your policy at any time you choose.
- If your Private Car or Commercial Vehicle policy is due for renewal within the next 30 days, please send a message via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation fees may apply (please review your own terms of business for full details acorninsure.co.uk/docs/Terms-Of-Business.pdf)
- You will forfeit any No Claims Discount you have earned during the period you have been insured.
- You must find another provider for you vehicle insurance or SORN your vehicle with the DVLA. Under s143 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 it is an offence to use (or permit to be used) a motor vehicle on a road or other public place when there is not in force cover in relation to the use of the vehicles such a policy of insurance in respect of third party risks as complies with the Road Traffic Act.
- If you are found guilty of an offence under this section, then you will face a penalty of between six to eight penalty points and a fine of up to £5000.
Please fill in and submit the form below: