Make A Claim
Important documents and information about your policy.
How to Make a Claim
In the unlikely and unfortunate event of an accident of any kind and regardless of who you think is responsible or to blame, you need to report it to us within 24 hours.
To report an accident or incident to us, please call our claims notification line which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your upmost convenience.
Click here to report an accident to Haven Claims.
Acorn Insurance Claim Line: 0345 092 0700
Alternatively you can text your vehicle registration number or Acorn Insurance policy number to 83118 to receive a call-back from our team.
Services and Our Partners
Acorn Insurance is dedicated to providing a first class service to all customers when it comes to claims. We understand that when you need to make a claim it can be a very stressful and difficult time, so we do everything that we can to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible.
Our partners are able to offer a variety of different types of services to assist you in the event of an accident, such as vehicle repair, roadside assistance, replacement of vehicle and legal advice regarding any personal injuries that you or your passengers may suffer. To find out more about the services that our partners can provide, please speak to our claims department.
Fraud is a serious offence – we will conduct necessary checks to ensure the prevention of fraud in all forms.
Prospect Legal Limited
Prospect Legal Limited is the UK-based claims handling agents for Acorn Insurance. Prospect will ensure that any claim being made against you is validated correctly. Prospect Legal also employ some of the most experienced claims specialists in the industry, which helps to provide a premium level of customer service during some of the most difficult times and situations you may find yourself in.
What to do if you are involved in an accident
Please follow these steps immediately, when possible, if you are involved in a road traffic accident:
- Get into a safe position before you start exchanging details, i.e. away from the risk of other traffic.
- Never admit liability at the scene of an accident.
- Exchange name & address details with everyone involved.
- Exchange registration numbers & make/model of vehicles involved.
- Take pictures of the damage to both vehicles, the registration number of the vehicles and any passengers. Also, try to take pictures of the accident scene. Remember, only do this if it is safe to do so and you are not endangering yourself, or anyone else, in the process.
- If there are any witnesses, take down their contact details, including their mobile number and address.
- As soon as you have this information, contact us immediately on the numbers shown above. Alternatively, text “claim” and your vehicle registration number to 83118 and we will call you back.
Your safety is paramount, so you should do everything you can to ensure you are in a safe position before contacting Acorn Insurance.