We take the time to understand your unique car insurance needs, to find you the best deal possible.
Don’t worry if you have a previous conviction, or points on your licence, we are here to help you no matter your driving background or history.
- Get a quick and easy quote for specialist car insurance now
- Enjoy instant cover that won’t break the bank
- Benefit from our valued experience and efficient service
OR Call our UK based insurance team now to discuss your needs and we’ll help you find a policy that works for you: 01704 272 727
Already an Acorn Insurance Customer?
Are all your car insurance details up to date? If not, you’ll need to inform us as soon as possible to avoid your policy being invalidated or cancelled.
What’s Included in Your Car Policy?
As a specialist insurance provider, we start with the basic level of cover and allow you to build up your policy depending on what you need and what you’re concerned about. So, you only pay for the cover you actually need and don’t end up wasting money on extras you may not necessarily want.
✔ 24/7 Accident & Claims Helpline
✔ Comprehensive; Third Party, Fire & Theft; or Third Part Only
✔ A Courtesy Car Provided for Over 21s
✔ Glass Windscreen Cover*
✔ Third Party Cover When Driving in Europe
✔ Competitive Cover, Even if You Have Points on Your Licence
✔ Legal Expenses Covered, as Standard
✔ 14 Day Cooling Off Period
✔ Key Care – For lost, misplaced or stolen keys (including the cost of having locks replaced if required).
✔ Breakdown Cover – Enjoy the peace of mind of having Acorn Insurance Breakdown Cover at your side. This includes all callouts at home and at the road-side.
*All of our policies are subject to terms and conditions so please take the time to read our full terms and conditions before taking out a policy.
Our Other Car Insurance Policies:
What to do in the event of an accident?
If you’re involved in an accident you must always move to a safe place away from the scene of the accident and from any other traffic or danger.
Once you’re in a safe place you must:
- Call the emergency services as soon as possible and alert the police to the accident, if injury has occurred.
- Never admit liability for the accident at the scene.
- Exchange details such as names, addresses and contact information with anyone involved as well as witnesses.
- If the situation is safe enough, take photographs of the scene of the accident.
- Make sure to take note of the registration plate of any other vehicle involved as well as the vehicle’s make and model.
Once you have all the above information, you will need to contact our 24/7 claims line: 0345 092 0700.
Always remember, a car can be repaired or replaced, so protect yourself and any passengers before any personal items and your vehicle.