What is Non Standard Home Insurance?
Acorn Home Insurance offers competitive home insurance cover for properties that are considered non standard or a high risk to insure.
Non standard home insurance can cover many different homes and circumstances. Your individual case will be assessed by our team of experts, who will help you find the right home insurance policy for you and your property.
Acorn Home Insurance High Risk Policies
Acorn Home Insurance can provide specialist insurance and cover for the following high risk circumstances:
- Flood Risk Home Insurance - Supported by Flood Re
- Non Standard Property Construction Insurance
- Landlord Insurance for Property Portfolios with No More Than 5 Residential Properties
- Tenant Insurance to Cover Personal Possessions in a Rented Property
- Unoccupied Property Insurance
- Second Home, Weekend Home or Holiday Home Insurance
- Subsidence Home Insurance
- Working from Home Insurance
- Personal History and Previous Claims Insurance
If you would like to know more about the specialist policies that Acorn Home Insurance can offer, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team on: 01704 270 002
Why Choose Acorn Home Insurance?
We specialise in the more unusual home insurance situation, and we will help find you the best premium available. Our expert underwriters look at each case individually, so that we can find the best specialist insurance cover for your specific needs. We understand that your home is the most important purchase that you will probably ever make, so we will do everything we can to secure you the best home insurance policy that we can.
Get a Home Insurance Quote
Our home insurance policies are based on your individual circumstances, helping to keep your insurance competitive. Call now to speak to one of our experts about your case: 01704 270 002 or click the quote button now!